(2017) January - February - March - April - May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December (2017)
BSDMFR Spring Scientfic Meeting and AGM 2018
Date: April 19 - 20th, 2018.
Venue: Imperial War Museum, London.
The BSDMFR Spring Scientific meeting and AGM is a yearly event hosted by the BSDMFR to promote learning within the field of Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology and Radiography and host the Society’s AGM. This year will also include the John Hutton memorial lecture.
Date: 20 - 22 Jun 2018.
Venue: Gala Theatre Durham, 1 Millennium Place, Durham DH1 1WA
Preliminary information and abstract submission. READ MORE.....
- Evidence of Dual antiplatelet therapy in Dentistry Posted on 5th November 2017 at 13:27
- 6 Quick Steps To Market Your Dental Practice Via Facebook Posted on 14th March 2017 at 19:53
- Tooth Whitening Posted on 21st February 2017 at 10:51
- Conscious Sedation in Dentistry Posted on 16th February 2017 at 23:43
- My child at the dentist: the role of parents in child anxiety control Posted on 2nd February 2017 at 10:08
- Management of dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint guidelines approved by the BAOMS and NICE Posted on 8th June 2017 at 19:05
- Oral Health Interventions During Pregnancy Posted on 5th June 2017 at 06:57
- Study reveals the abrasive effect of the tongue on human enamel loss Posted on 24th May 2017 at 20:32
- The use of clinical photography by UK dental practitioners Posted on 15th May 2017 at 15:00
- DENTAID Grant Helps TODOS JUNTOS Provide Dental Care for Children in Argentina Posted on 11th May 2017 at 18:03
- A Study on Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis Posted on 24th April 2017 at 16:49
- Summary of April's Issue of BDJ (Includes 2 Verifiable CPD Paper) Posted on 17th April 2017 at 20:21
- Indirect vs direct bonding of mandibular fixed retainers in orthodontic patients. Which one is better? Posted on 13th April 2017 at 17:23
- National Smile Month coming in May Posted on 12th April 2017 at 19:24
- Primordial odontogenic tumour: A new odontogenic tumour recognized by WHO Posted on 7th April 2017 at 17:50